Guest Post by:
Geoff Peters http://www.gpeters.com/home/
Mobilevideo Blogger : http://geoffmobile.com/blog/
Part 2: Video advice for the novice by Geoffmobile
Thanks for coming back to hear more great advice by new media enthusiast, Geoff Peters, Mobilevideo Blogger : http://geoffmobile.com/blog/
What advice would you offer the novice?
In this video.
- Learn how to talk to the camera.
- Learn how to hold the camera.
- Learn how to phrase.
- Talk in sound bites.
- Use free software to edit.
- Free with most computers: Examples include: imovie, windows movie maker.
- Cut our parts, add music and titles to make the video more engaging.
- Advanced software, Final cut pro.
- Practice - keep, making content.
- Emerse self in other peoples content.
- Video has no purpose unless people are watching it.
- Start communicating a message.
- Build yourself as an expert in one area.
- Promote your business.
- Share your creative thoughts.
He asks to contact him at Geoffmobile.com or leave a comment below.
If you do I will get him to respond here.