So some of you know this about me:
I meet new people all of the time and there is nothing that I enjoy more than diving in deeper to hear about their passions.
I met Angela Mac while working with the ARG Guidestones.org and quickly realized that she was not only one of the most engaged fans, but ahead of the game in understanding and participating in my newest passion, ARGs (or as I fondly learned, is pronounced Arrrg in the UK). Over several months, through Facebook messages, Twitter communities and a few shenanigans (or plots to shenanigan), we became eager friends. She inspires me… Watch this Featured interview- I dare you NOT to be inspired too.
SO let’s get started with the basic Terms used in ARGs
Notes about what you will learn in tomorrow’s post:
- The 5 insights I learned about ARGs from Angela
- The Transmedia scene in Scotland
- How to take a web property and make a real difference – it’s incredible and touching.
- Strategy in solving an ARG, you’ll be quicker for it.
- What happens when you take an ARG, a group of fans, and a great game idea.
If you really do not have time to watch the videos, catch this clip and ask questions in the comments section. I’ll answer them there.